1. Can I book my rental wheelchair in advance?
Yes. Please indicate the start date and the end date on our website.
2. Can I extend the wheelchair rental period?
Yes. Please email us at least 1 day in advance from the day of return and we will provide you with an extension invoice. The additional payment has to be made to confirm the extension. If payment for extension is not completed before the day of return, additional rental fee of $10.00 per day shall be imposed until wheelchair is returned as stated in the Rental T&Cs.
3. How do I cancel my order?
Please contact us at least 1 working day in advance, through our online contact form, for us to make the cancellation. Strictly no refund of rental charges & delivery cost, in the event of cancellation.
4. Are there limited number of wheelchairs for rental?
Yes, there are limited number of wheelchairs for rental. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
5. When can I rent my wheelchair?
Wheelchairs can only be rented on our working days, i.e. Monday to Saturday. The delivery/collection/self-collection timings will be subjected to our delivery/opening hours.
6. Can I change my wheelchair if I realize it doesn’t suit me?
We will have to charge you for the full amount if you reject the wheelchair.
7. Can I try the wheelchair before I rent?
Yes when you choose do self-collection.
1. What are the different modes of payment?
We accept payment by Credit Card or PayPal only.
2. Where is my invoice?
Your invoice will be sent to your email address along with an email confirmation.
3. How do you charge per day?
We charge for each day rented regardless of delivery/collection timing. For example, if you rent from Monday 3pm to Friday 3pm, you will be charged for 5 days instead of 4 days.
4. How will my deposit be refunded?
We will refund the deposit back to your Credit Card or PayPal account (according to your initial mode of payment) within 7 days upon return of the wheelchair.
1. Can I have same day delivery/collection for my rental wheelchair?
For same day requests, please inform us at least 3 hours before coming down to our warehouse. Please come down only when you have received confirmation of the rental.
2. Is there an option for self-collection?
Yes. After you make the purchase, you may come to our warehouse at 35 Pioneer Road North Level 2, Singapore 628475 during our opening hours.
3. What are your opening hours?
Our warehouse opening hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9.30am to 12.30pm.
4. What is your delivery/collection timing?
Our delivery timing is Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm, Saturday 10am to 1pm. The exact timing of delivery will depend on the schedule of our delivery staff on the actual day. If you have special request, please indicate as you make the payment. Our customer service will contact you to confirm the delivery timing.
5. Is there an option for delivery and collection service to a designated place?
Yes, we provide delivery to and from any location in Singapore, excluding Jurong Island and Sentosa. The option to choose this service is available in our website. Delivery charges applies.
1. Are your wheelchairs safe?
Please be assured that our wheelchairs are maintained and checked thoroughly every time they return from a rental.
2. Can your wheelchair fit into a car?
All our wheelchairs are compact and foldable. Please refer to the product specifications section on our webpage for dimension details.
3. What are the costs involved if I damage the wheelchair?
When the wheelchairs are returned to us, we will conduct an assessment on the wheelchair conditions. Major damages will be deducted from the deposit.
4. What happens if a defect is found during the rental period?
Please check your wheelchair upon receiving the wheelchair to avoid any issues. If defects are found during rental period, please tell us as soon as possible.
5. Can I bring the wheelchair overseas?
Yes, you may.
6. Do you have wheelchairs of other sizes?
Our models are fixed in seat widths. Please check our product specifications to see if the wheelchair suits your needs.